12.31.2012

Eco-Friendly Gifts

I'm supposed to share this before Christmas :/ but then if you like to give eco-friendly gifts, not only for holidays, hope this helps. ^_^

I bought some of my Christmas gifts from Human Nature and Gkonomics



via


HumanNature also sell wrappers thus making it hassle free to give goodness gifts. :)

I did a bit of craft for my Gkonomics gifts , I wrapped them in a brown bag wrapper (reused from grocery bags) and added HeyKessy washi tapes I won from Etallasa. 

eco friendly ang peg!

I forgot to take a photo before I wrapped the silver wristlet, the photo above is the silver clutch. They are made from recycled doy packs (amazing!) and the quality is good!  Check out their products here

I hope to discover more eco-friendly and locally available products  from social enterprises and give them as gifts. By supporting these social enterprises, we help in sustaining a livelihood for their partner communities. :)


"When Human Nature was born in 2008, we envisioned it to flourish as one of 
the country's leading social enterprises. This meant our primary goal would be to use business 
to build a better Filipino society, especially for the poor, by operating a sustainable business that primarily benefited our country. We founded the company on three core principles; 
to be Pro-Philippines, Pro-Poor and Pro-Environment." - from HumanNature website



"GKonomics is building a new generation of producers.

Our mission is to build a culture of productivity in GK communities by helping build social enterprises that will make the Philippines a country of world-class products and services that does not leave the poor behind." - from Gkonomics fb page



-=jewel=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...